Dust mites are everywhere!
Sacramento: (916) 919-7642 Stockton: (209) 663-0823

We have been getting ton of calls because of allergies. If your having problems and need help let us know. Dust mites are everywhere all houses have them and the majority of them are on your Mattress and your Upholstery. They say 70%of dust mites are on your bed and couch and the other 30% is on your Carpet. Make sure you have a company come out and use Hot water Extraction to kill and remove the dust mites. The hot steam gets over 220 degrees. Not only does it make for faster drying times but not much can live through that kind of heat. Ive done tons of Allergy relief cases lately. Its also important to change your whole house filter every 2 to 3 months depending on how bad it is in your neighborhood.

css.php GET A QUOTE CALL NOW